Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Red Red Whine


A few months ago, two very talented writers and I began a passion project called The Stanton Magazine (TSM). After writing for others, under tons of rules and restrictions, I would finally savor the freedom to feature absolutely anything I wanted to.

With that said, my photographer friend, Janelle and I worked on this concept for TSM's February issue. Although young, our model, Karina is very adventurous when it comes to fashion. I knew she owned this wig and wanted to somehow justify photographing her in it--not just for me, but for a good mass of people to see.

On the day of the shoot, we were supposed to photograph some necklaces by a local designer (that Karina would model), but the necklaces never arrived...and this is was improvisation looks like. All it took was a couple of creative minds, a red wig and the model's fierce coats.

To see more of the feature, click here.



photos: Shutterbug Photography for TSM

No comments:

Post a Comment