Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Letters to J. Luxe

One of our favorite readers left a question on one of our posts and I thought it'd be a good idea to post for all to read. If you all feel you can add to my response, please feel free to do so in our comments section.

Y wrote,


"Hey J, Can you tell us which trends will be big this Fall? I'm anxious to start buying some stuff to update my collection, but want to make sure I'm heading down the right path. what do you think?"

Dear Y,


I would invest in a pair of wax-coated denim in a burgundy or gray color (pictured below). I really love this color and the coated concept is interesting. Try Hudson or J Brand jeans. For readers in the El Paso area, check out Hommework or Pure Denim.


Hudson coated denim
J Brand

Another trend I'm absolutely obsessed with right now is rose gold. Check our post from earlier this week called A Rose is a Rose is a Rose.


Earrings, J. Luxe




The motorcycle boot. I love pairing androgynous items with very feminine pieces. Zara's got a couple of AMAZING boots I've currently got my eye on. 


Boots, Zara


Boots, Zara

Pleated or flowy maxi skirts. Try a tank and blazer or a crop top with it. 
Pleated maxi skirt, Aryn K. Available at J. Luxe
Rachel Zoe

Gilt


If you have any questions for us, please feel free to e-mail me at  jessica@jluxeboutique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment