Wednesday, July 14, 2010

blogging revisited

I haven't channelled my creative energy in a while. A couple of days ago, while on the phone with my friend Jan, I told her there was a void in my heart, a knot in my throat. She mentioned I needed to start blogging again (I USED to blog a lot). I also used to read other blogs, take photographs and prioritize a bit differently but things happened and I just stopped. Poor excuse, I know.

And since we're on topic, welcome to my new blog. I plan to share all the things that inspire me--aesthetic and sentimental. I hope you all enjoy browsing as much as I'll enjoy creating it.


And speaking of inspiration...Jan recently picked up photography.
She took this photo of me on Saturday while hanging out at my brother's house.

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute! Love you and blogs and enjoy anything & everything you send my way :-)

    ReplyDelete