Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Feather Impulse

What's with these feather extensions? And why do I love them?! I noticed them on a fabulous tran while in MAGIC-Las Vegas and haven't stopped thinking about them ever since. My friend, Farzad's adorable cousin got them, and now I get a call from my bff in NYC telling me he sees them all over the place and loves them. So naturally I want them too, right?

I've been contemplating a haircut for weeks and I think I've finally come up with something I like (will post photos). And while I'm at it, I'm going to try and have a few feathers clipped in for good luck ;)

Don't know what I'm talking about? Here's a peek:

via whysugarcoat.blogspot.com      
























via azstarnet.com
Best part about them is that they can be washed, ironed, blow-dried, etc., just as you'd treat regular hair extensions.
 
To learn more about feather extensions, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment