Saturday, April 9, 2011

fringe with benefits

I've been a fringe enthusiast for a bit now. I know that for a fact because:

1) today while watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off, I happened to appreciate Sloane Peterson's white fringe jacket a lot more than when I watched the movie some 10-15 years ago;
and 2) The other day my mom and I walked in to Michael Kors and I almost choked when I saw the BEAUTIFUL fringe crescent hobo in gray suede!

Sadly, I am not in the market for a $900 bag, but I am happy to have recently found a cheaper option at H&M. With that said, you can bet your fine asses I will stalk MK until that bag is at least 30% off. And that is all...good night.

Michael Kors Fringe Crescent Hobo





Sloane Peterson in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"
H&M Fringe Bag


No comments:

Post a Comment